NATURAL HEALTH EDUCATION SEMINARS
Join us for Brand New Seminars in 2009!
Our brand-new NSP seminar has been making its way to a city near you through out 2009! This new seminar is the perfect way to continue your natural health training and is ideal for friends and clients who are new to herbs and natural medicine. Download the seminar flyer (PDF)
Composed of three modules, the new day-long seminar will start with an introduction to herbal medicine:
- Understanding Nature's Pharmacy: Mastering the Unique Properties of Herbs
Come with us on a fascinating journey of discovery as we learn the most notable characteristics of plants; namely their smell, color, taste and habitat. Then get introduced to the art of combining herbs to create powerful NSP herbal formulas.
- The Seven-Step Candida Solution The Candida Conundrum Every year thousands of people exhibit many seemingly unconnected symptoms that can't be explained by conventional medicine. But there is a possible explanation— Candida albicans. Come learn about this ever-present family of fungi and yeasts. Then take a quiz to see if you may have a candida inbalance. Finally, learn the seven essential steps to solving the candida conundrum.
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life
Your brain is the most complicated organ in the universe.* Dr. Daniel G. Amen, author of this module, is a pioneer in brain health. By learning and applying Dr. Amen's 40 do's and don'ts for the brain, you will be on your way to optimizing your own brain function.
*Educational materials created by Dr. Amen. Author will not be present.
Cost: $35, includes eight-hour seminar plus great training materials.
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Registration: Call 1-800-223-8225 to register. Non-members give my Sponsor #983219-3 and let NSP know you are there as my guest, to receive member's class price.
- NSP will send a confirmation letter to you 10 days in advance of the seminar for which you signed up.
- If for any reason you cannot attend, it is your responsibility to inform Customer Service. If you fail to do so, you will be charged a $20 "no show" fee.
- Sign up a minimum of 5 days prior to the class to receive your completion certificate after the class.
|10/3/2009||English||Newport News, VA||Marriott @ City Center|
740 Town Center Drive
Newport News, VA 23606
|10/10/2009||English||Corpus Christi, TX||Embassy Suites|
4337 S. Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
|10/10/2009||English||Rocky Mount, NC||Holiday Inn - Rocky Mount|
200 Enterprise Drive
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
|10/10/2009||English||Stateboro, GA||Holiday Inn Statesboro|
455 Commerce Drive
Stateboro, GA 30461
|10/10/2009||English||Traverse City, MI||Holiday Inn|
615 East Front St.
Traverse City, MI 49686
|10/10/2009||English||West Springfield, MA||Clarion Hotel|
1080 Riverdale Street
West Springfield, MA 01089
|10/17/2009||English||Hutchinson, KS||Grand Prarie Hotel|
1400 N. Lorraine
Hutchinson, KS 67501
|10/17/2009||English||Indianaplois, IN||Sheraton Indianapolis|
8787 Keystone Crossing
Indianaplois, IN 46240
|10/17/2009||English||New Bremen, OH||New Bremen High School|
901 East Monroe St.
New Bremen, OH 45869
|10/24/2009||English||Lafayette, LA||Hilton Lafayette|
1521 W. Pinhook Road
Lafayette, LA 70503
|10/24/2009||English||Southfield, MI||Marriott Detroit Southfield|
27033 Northwestern Highway
Southfield, MI 48034
|11/7/2009||English||Appleton, WI||Holiday Inn|
150 S. Nicolet Road
Appleton, WI 54914
|11/7/2009||English||Arlington, TX||Hilton Arlington Hotel|
2401 East Lamar Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76006
|11/7/2009||English||Orlando, FL||Orlando Airport Marriott|
7499 Augusta National Drive
Orlando, FL 32822
|11/7/2009||English||Philadelphia, PA||Embassy Suites - Airport|
9000 Bartram Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19153
|11/7/2009||English||San Ramon, CA||San Ramon Marriott|
2600 Bishop Drive
San Ramon, CA 94583
|11/14/2009||English||Ellicottville, NY||Holiday Valley Resort|
Tannenbaum Lodge 6081 RT. 219 South
Ellicottville, NY 14731
|11/14/2009||English||Garden Grove, CA||Anaheim Marriott Suites|
12015 Harbor Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Round Rock, TX
AmericInn of Mankato, 240 Stadium Road, Mankato, MN 56001
Karen Herrmann-Doolan, NSP District Manager